TPI Out and About
Wednesday 11th October 2023
During 2023, Total Project Integration made it our mission to attend more events in order to grow our network, strengthen relationships and keep up to date with industry news, topical subjects and legislation.
Networking Events are a key activity of business development, and in the property and construction sector we have our fair share of them. You have your big conferences, such as MIPIM and UKREiiF, regular local networking events (such as 1st Friday Club, Netwalking, LDN, CPD seminars) and smaller company hosted events (breakfasts, dinners, drinks, tours, sporting events). The list is extensive and can be somewhat daunting.
Here are just some of the events we have attended and hosted this year:
- MIPIM (Conference Delegates)
- UKREiiF (Conference Delegates)
- Sailing Day in Portsmouth (TPI hosted event)
- Industry Breakfast in London (TPI co-hosted event)
- Ashes Cricket at Lords (TPI hosted event)
- GEMCO Gaymes, Hyde Park (Entered a team into this new event)
- Constructing Excellence in the North East Awards Dinner, Newcastle (Guest)
- Insider North East Property Awards Dinner, Gateshead (Guest)
- Virtual shooting range, Newcastle (TPI hosted event)
- Magic show and dinner, Durham (TPI hosted event)
- British Port Association Conference (Conference Delegate – attending in October 2023)
Many more CPD seminars, networking lunches, dinners and industry awards were attended by our team.
Every single event we attended or hosted took substantial planning from our marketing and business development team. We are grateful for all the new contacts we made and the opportunity to spend quality time with our clients. It has been an interesting and eclectic calendar of events in 2023 and we have very much enjoyed getting “out and about”!
Networking takes time. We are at the start of our journey and there is so much more to learn.